The latest and greatest from Simsol is here! Simsol 8 offers a variety of new tools and features to help you better manage and create claims with ease. From finding your claims faster to an improved photo module, Simsol 8 will make your life easier.
The New & Improved Photo Module
Simsol’s new intuitive photo module allows you to easily drag and drop to sort photos in their proper order and by the associated estimate area. After sorting by area, you can also mass rename, edit and print the photos sheets in a more organized format. We’ve created a new Digital Photo Guide for you, view it here: Simsol Photo Module Guide
Find the claims you need faster! You can now filter and search by important claim milestones, the last time you viewed the claim, policy information, loss information, and even by the phone number associated with the claim. With this feature, you can toggle between drawers, use it on your ‘All’ system drawer, and then clear the filters when you’re finished using it.
The Claim and Photo preview enables you to work more efficiently. The enhanced claim interface now displays the claim information on the right side of the claims grid in order for you to view important claim information at a glance. The new interface also allows you to select a cover photo for an even better user experience.
Simsol is now integrated with SkyMeasure™ aerial roofing measurements by CoreLogic®. Within the Scope of Damage, simply open a new roof, select ‘3rd Party Import’, find the measurements and import. SkyMeasure automatically provides the roofing area shapes with accurate measurements to calculate the size of the roof. It’s as easy as that – all roof measurements, done!
Updated and Added New Forms
We’re always ensuring our forms are the most up-to-date in the industry. While we’ve made minor updates to many, we’ve also added two brand new forms:
- EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer
- NFIP Handbook Acceptance
Complete Building Repair Registry – 3rd Quarter Pricing 2017
Changes within this Pricing Table:
- Expanded vapor barrier for exterior walls, sub-flooring, and insulation
- Added demo of electrical per square foot with expanded specification
- Added backer board to exterior wall with expanded specification
- 1% increase in paper backed and un-faced insulation
- Built up roofing increase of 6% in petroleum materials
- Added Titanium roof underlayment
- Expanded Ovens and Ranges
Location Factor Changes:
- Materials: +/-1%
- Labor Rates: +/-4%
- Equipment: +/-1%
- Added NFIP Special Fee Schedule for 2017 Storm Season – 8/24/17 to 11/30/17
- Improved Simsol Keyboard for tablet and touchscreen users
- Minor fixes and improvements