Get schooled in the art of using Simsol.
In addition to being experienced teaching professionals, our training staff are licensed adjusters and contractors with years of real-world experience out in the field. We know you’ll be able to hit the ground running after completing our classes!
Classroom Training Class Schedule 2017:
- July 19-21
- August 16-18
- September 20-22
- October 25-27
To Register for our Training Class
Call 1.800.447.4676 ext.322 or fill out our contact form.
Classes & Pricing
Beginner Classover here noobs!
- This 2-day class is designed specifically for those who are just starting with Simsol Software. Our trainers guide you through all the basic and fundamental features of the software. You’ll learn everything from soup to nuts through direct demonstration and in-class exercises.
- Price is valid when you sign up 10 days prior. Late registration price is $400
Advanced Tips & Tricksnow you're getting good
- This 1-day class is for intermediate users who have mastered most of the basics and now want to learn how to become very efficient with Simsol Software. Learn a bunch of nifty, time-saving features that will help customize your software for a more streamlined, time-effective experience.
- Price is valid when you sign up 10 days prior. Late registration price is $300
3-day Bootcamp Classthe whole enchilada
- This all-inclusive power course is for those who want the whole enchilada. You’ll get all 3 days of the beginner class with the advanced “tricks & tips” classes rolled into one. This course will propel a new user from Simsol novice to an efficient super user by the time you’re done.
- Price is valid when you sign up 10 days prior. Late registration price is $500
Online Webinarlearn in your pajamas
- Work online with an instructor for a beginner or advanced lesson. Easily participate in a live training class from your own home or office. This option offers the most value, allowing you to share the cost of classes with your colleagues. All you’ll need is a computer, internet connection, and speakerphone.
- Max number of attendees = 25 students per class.
Simsol classes are hosted at our headquarters in beautiful Orlando, Florida
Don’t forget about our library of training videos
Here’s a sample of one of the many videos we’ve made available to help you learn Simsol at your own pace. These videos are updated often and you can watch them once you get signed up for your free MySimsol account.