Simsol (Simultaneous Solutions, Inc.) is a privately held corporation located in Orlando, Florida. Simsol was one of the original pioneers of computer estimating for property adjusters and was the first software vendor to automate all of the most frequently used functions of the professional property adjuster into a single software application.
Why Join Us?
That’s just the start, though. Here’s what you get in addition to your paycheck:
✓ Medical and Dental Insurance (85% costs covered by us)
✓ 9 or more Paid Holidays
✓ 18 Days Paid Time Off Per Year (with tenure-based increases)
✓ Annual Holiday Bonus
✓ SEP IRA Plan
✓ Employer-Paid Life insurance
✓ Employer-Paid Disability insurance
✓ Flexible Work Days
✓ Work-Life Balance
Check out the current openings here at Simsol. If you’d like to be considered for future openings, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below.
Part Time - Help Desk Support Specialist
We are looking for a tech-savvy Help Desk Support Specialist to join the team. Key responsibilities include helping our users troubleshoot their software, assist in light training, and answering product questions.
Join Our Team
If you don’t find a position that fits your skill-set, submit an application anyways – we’re always looking for awesome talent to join our team! Send us an email detailing what you’ve done and why you think you’d be a great fit.
Help Desk Support Specialist
We are looking for a people-friendly, tech-savvy, part-time Help Desk Support Specialist to join the team.
Key responsibilities include helping our users troubleshoot their software, assisting in light training, and answering product questions.
- Take inbound calls and assist users with technical errors and how-to’s
- Log tickets in CRM or ticketing software
- Reply to emails or chats as they come in
- Take monthly, quarterly, or yearly payments for software renewals
- Assist with Quality Assurance efforts – ensuring products released are free of bugs
- Update Support Center with new guides and how-to articles as directed
- Once-yearly data-entry of a pricing database
- 1-2 years of similar or related experience
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Have a technical background or attending courses
- Be reliable and dependable
- Be comfortable using PC’s, navigating the web, searching for solutions, etc.
- Have a basic understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Possess a desire to help users solve issues professionally
- Show a willingness to be taught
- Knowledge of how insurance works (e.g. terminology such as deductibles and how they function)
- Knowledge of common security programs
- Experience using ticketing software (e.g. Freshdesk)
- Experience using CRM software
- General knowledge of property construction
- Familiarity with remote login tools (e.g. Zoom)
- Flexible hours – Open Monday through Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
- 24 hours a week
- No nights or weekends*
- Located one mile from the UCF campus – students urged to apply
- Office snacks + coffee provided
- Promotions from within
- Supportive environment – many of our part-time reps have moved into management, development, marketing, training, and sales roles