Simsol (Simultaneous Solutions, Inc.) is a privately held corporation located in Orlando, Florida. Simsol was one of the original pioneers of computer estimating for property adjusters and was the first software vendor to automate all of the most frequently used functions of the professional property adjuster into a single software application.
Why Join Us?
That’s just the start, though. Here’s what you get in addition to your paycheck:
✓ Medical and Dental Insurance (85% costs covered by us)
✓ 9 or more Paid Holidays
✓ 18 Days Paid Time Off Per Year (with tenure-based increases)
✓ Annual Holiday Bonus
✓ SEP IRA Plan
✓ Employer-Paid Life insurance
✓ Employer-Paid Disability insurance
✓ Flexible Work Days
✓ Work-Life Balance
No Current Openings
There are no current openings at this time. If you’d like to be considered for future openings, send us an email at email@example.com or use the button below.
Join Our Team
If you don’t find a position that fits your skill-set, submit an application anyways – we’re always looking for awesome talent to join our team! Send us an email detailing what you’ve done and why you think you’d be a great fit.
Full-Stack Web Dev.
FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER (FT)
We are looking for a passionate full-time Full-stack Web Developer to join the team.
Key responsibilities include roles in software maintenance, software design, architecture, requirements analysis, and software development. The candidate should have experience with object-oriented programming principles, enterprise software integration, and agile software development practices.
Candidate should have the following requirements:
- At least three years development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Solid problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Live in Orlando, FL
- Attend daily stand up with a summary of previous day’s work and upcoming tasks
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Communicate project status and upcoming roadblocks with Project Manager
- Provide accurate estimates
- Participate in website demos with clients
- Work closely with the team to create interactive experiences through wireframes, comps, and prototypes
- Recognize best-practice approaches to coding and promote improvements to our development processes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with JAVA, hibernate, spring, jsp, jax-ws/web services
- Experience developing MVC web applications; e.g. Angular JS
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs; e.g. REST Services
- Experience configuring Linux, Apache, JBOSS, and with Linux command line
- Understanding of accessibility, usability, and information architecture
- Experience with Clojure Programming Language
- Experience in AWS configuration and maintenance
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits
- Casual Environment
- Work/Life Balance