Our Statement and Response to COVID-19A Message from Simsol's Leadership
In these uncertain times, we look to our shared experiences as humans to derive comfort from whatever uncertainties are to come. As we like to say, Simsol was born in a storm, and while this virus isn’t a hurricane, many of the protocols put into place will serve our needs currently. We pledge that our Simsol family will be virtually available free of charge as we have always been.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to our community, as well as our brothers and sisters around the globe. It is our sincerest hope that we can all use this involuntary “pause” in our lives to allow us to reconnect with our families. By that, I mean those that are not only blood-related but also the family we have chosen, be they work colleagues or friends that have become family. Together we celebrate our successes, learn from our losses, and do our best to comfort other people, as that is the greatest gift of all.
At Simsol, the health and safety of our employees and customers are of primary concern, and we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely. As a company, we are taking proactive measures to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. We are confident in our ability to abide by local public health policies while continuing to ensure seamless continuity of operations for our customers.
Here are the actions we are taking:
Active Measures we’re Taking
To support our customers:
- Online Support Center and email communication channels will remain open
- Until further notice, Simsol’s call-center will remain open
- No in-house visitors will be permitted at this time
To make sure our employees are safe:
- Regular communication about evolving COVID-19 information will be shared with all employees
- Extra sanitation of workspaces after hours
- We will ask employees to self-monitor WHO, HHS, CDC, and local public health recommendations and stay home if ill
- Encouraging all employees that can work from home to do so
- Cancellation of all internal travel and outside visitations
- Cancellation of in-house training for 30 days – remote training sessions will remain available
- Eliminating face-to-face meetings – all meetings will now be held via video conferencing
To ensure business continuity for your company:
- All customer-facing Simsol products fully utilize cloud-based technology to allow customers to share files remotely
- The Discovery analytics are in the process of being moved, standard reports will continue without interruption.
As a result of these actions, we do not anticipate any disruption in our ability to deliver our free support, reporting, data products, and services to our customers.
If you have questions or concerns, I encourage you to reach out to us. We are here to support your business priorities and are standing by to help.
Thank everyone for helping us through this crisis.
Frank Postava, CEO
Karen Palmer, COO (acting President)
SIMSOL SOFTWARE, INC.